While I’m waiting for this to cool I am playing with my foil manicure stuff. So much fun! Here is how it is on my right hand right now: http://i.imgur.com/ff47d.jpg

After a failed flavored tea (having this happen a lot lately), I decided I wanted something subtle and well, natural.

This is getting up there in age, sadly. I do have the organic one to try still. I should do that next.

I think I am afraid of Dragonwell because it’s hard to know if you are doing it right till you can taste it. I feel like it’s way too easy to end up with something that tastes like nothing. Not this time!

I just love that nutty, slightly creamy/buttery flavor. And it’s full of it. Some notes of minerals and some sweetness and you are totally set.

I think having the temperature variable kettle has immensely helped me with teas like this.

Does anyone know, would something subtle like a Dragonwell do okay in a travel mug that keeps things hot for 5+ hours or will it likely ruin it? I feel an attachment coming on and I’ll need this in the morning again.

Kittenna

So in my experience with subtly flavoured teas and travel mugs, they do not hold up well. Especially greens that are vegetal; the flavour doesn’t last, and ANY lingering flavours in the travel mug will interfere. That said, it may be worth a try. I’ve just come to realize that although it would be great to have something like Laoshan Green in the morning, it gets funky when sitting for so long, which is a waste. I haven’t tried dragonwell though.

Comments

Kittenna

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta