drank The Skinny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

So my lunch was a sorry excuse for Belgian fries/poutine that upset my stomach because it was SALT SALT SALT. And then prior to this we had went to get king cake from a cool bakery and if you found the baby you won a dozen cookies. Well right between our two pieces is the baby. I got stuck with 10 of the cookies. I of course ate a couple. And a champagne marshmallow.

I pulled this from one of the 93825239 teas around right now and it sonded like just what I needed.

And it was, although I’m not a fan of the flavor. It did the job though. But the mix of these teas was really woodsy and weird and I didn’t care for ginger overall. I just downed it then took another nap and woke up great.

Thanks, Cavocorax!

Lynxiebrat

OMG, just reading this post has me craving something intensely salty! lol.

momo

haha I didn’t get a notification for this so I hope my new note doesn’t make you crave anything even more!

Comments

Lynxiebrat

OMG, just reading this post has me craving something intensely salty! lol.

momo

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta