drank Thé sur la Lune by Nina's Paris

And this is why Steepster gets on my nerves. This doesn’t come up at all when I searched for the tea and yet it’s been on here for several days. And that was with the right name! I tried both and then just used the other one and that’s why I couldn’t find it.

Whatever. Here’s my moved tasting note then.

Since I stayed home today I figure I can get my backlogging started. I couldn’t help but get this one as one of my samples. It seemed like such an interesting mix of fruits. It was okay, I kind of wish I knew what the proper way to steep it would be, because I have enough to do another cup and I’m not sure if it would be better suited to a higher temp and/or a longer steep.

Everything just kind of meshed together into fruity black for me. Good, but I’d love to taste all the fruits individually in there.

Ysaurella

no worries Amanda. I am always confused with steepster with French teas…because for us Froggies Tea= Thé but when american type Thé…the qwerty keyboard doesn’t allow the accent on the E …and then I am confused because sometimes cannot find a Thé of something….because the entry was done with the … and I think it is not on the database :)

ashmanra

LOL! I just added the accent! Hope that helps!

momo

Yeah I can type it because macbooks are nice enough to allow for it easily by holding the key down and clicking it. I don’t understand why Nina’s doesn’t put them in there. I searched just “sur la lune” yesterday and only the Mariage Frères came up so I thought I had to add it. So I went to the catalogue Nina’s sent and it said “The sur de Lune” so in it went. Didn’t bother to think you know that makes zero sense. Then I try to change it and magically it’s there again. I’ve had that problem when I added new teas too, I had to save them to my cupboard in order to ever find them again because search doesn’t recognize them.

Comments

Ysaurella

ashmanra

LOL! I just added the accent! Hope that helps!

momo