Time to finally get some backlogging going. This is the first EG cream I’ve ever had! I assume the addition of a vanilla/cream flavor is what separates the cream from the usual. I think 4 min is a bit of overkill on this tea. I definitely could taste bergamot in here, but vanilla, not so much. It was probably borderline bitter, but tolerable for at least half the cup…I ended up making dinner in the midst of drinking it and honestly didn’t miss it.

Next time, shorter steep.

Thanks, Cavocorax!

Emily M

For earl greys, I usually hover around the 2 1/2 minute mark (I go a little light on it, though). I almost never follow the recommended steep times. Hope you get better results next time!

Tea Sipper

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cream Earl Greys. You don’t love them… yet. Oh but you will.

Comments

Emily M

Tea Sipper

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta