drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Thankfully this is rooibos because I completely forgot it was steeping!

Beforehand, I smelled the lemon lime cream tart tea and this one, I definitely like the cream tart one more because of the lemon. That addition is just toooooo good.

This isn’t bad though. I thought maybe with my way too long steep it would have been heavy on the cream too but it really wasn’t. Also I don’t really like the lime flavor too much. It actually tastes too much like lemon to me. I suppose the really long steep may not have helped.

I was expecting this to be really tart so I’m glad it isn’t. But I’ll have to pay attention next time and see if I like it better.

Aimee Popovacki

that sounds nice… I think i’d like it better than the lime gelato that david’s has. I have tried to like the lime gelato hot, and i’m not sure if its because its a green tea or because its lime taste is quite artificial but it just has this bite about it that doesn’t sit well with me. I got the lemon lime kampai from teavana and although the flavour was quite artificial, the rooibos helped to tone down the bite of the lime flavour…. I don’t know.. it might just be something about lime teas.. I love lime when it comes to foods and other things but I think it might be something i’m not so found of as a tea.

momo

Yeah, I was feeling the same way. I love eating stuff with lime but maybe it just is really different overall in tea. I like lime gelato a lot better cold, it’s definitely weird hot.

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

momo