drank Grape Oolong by Butiki Teas

Ok hopefully steepster stops hiccuping right now so I can write this.

I don’t think I had enough of this for the size cup I made. I steeped it half a minute longer because of it but I don’t think that was enough to help.

It smelled super strongly of grape, that’s for sure. I wasn’t even drinking it and my boyfriend walked by the mug and asked if I was drinking grape flavored tea.

I really am kind of particular about grape flavored stuff…nothing really beats actual grapes if that’s the flavor you want and really, I don’t often find myself wanting grapes.

In scent, it seemed more like sweet grape bubblegum/koolaid type of grape to me, I didn’t sweeten it so because of that I am really unsure if that would have helped or hurt it for me. It wasn’t too strong flavored because of probably using too much water to tea, thankfully. I just think maybe grape doesn’t work for me at all hot, I should have tried it cold, but alas what can you do.

Thanks Kittenna!

Aimee Popovacki

that one sounds intriguing haha…. i don’t think i’ve ever had a grape tea….even bubbly by davids has pineapple rather than white grape

momo

That one and then this ESP Emporium White Grape are the only grape ones I’ve had, I get a little white grape from Bubbly, but I’ve never had either one hot, only iced. I don’t think I could do it hot for either

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

momo