drank Buchi Water by Buchi

Sooo this is on tap at Whole Foods now, AND WF made the pricing make sense finally. $3 for 16 oz, $4.50 for 24 oz, $11 for a 64 oz growler fill. I wonder if I can take in one of my beer specific growlers for that…I have like 3 or 4 I’ve accumulated for free.

This one is just the best. I could drink it forever. I just love how sweet and slightly herby it is. And now that The price makes far more sense I am probably going to get a cup every time I come in here.

KeenTeaThyme

I’ve never even heard of this tea but now I want it! I would even consider entering a Whole Foods and fighting my paranoia over the super small aisles in order to obtain this. ;)

Shmiracles

we have one called BarefootBucha on tap here locally at 2 different types of stores and i am super thrilled. i love love love kombucha. i’m sure you can take any of your growlers. in one of the stores they even sell mason jars for the kombucha so i bet you could use those too! YUM!

momo

if they have it on tap you likely don’t even have to go down an aisle, win-win

KeenTeaThyme

Good to know – anything to avoid the aisles!

Shmiracles

i kinda hope that once summer comes around, maybe a few of the bars will have kombucha on tap. a girl can dream.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

momo

if they have it on tap you likely don’t even have to go down an aisle, win-win

KeenTeaThyme

Good to know – anything to avoid the aisles!

hockey watching barista extraordinaire