drank Momoko by Lupicia

Meh. I am just not impressed with Lupicia’s peach flavor. Even if it tasted like peach candy, I’d be happy, but I just don’t get peach at all. This one at least is the most tolerable out of all momo related teas, which is good because I got an entire tin in that happy bag.

The green tea itself is really good though, I wonder if it’s the vanilla that just throws everything off for me. I may have to try cold brewing it to see if I like it better cold and maybe prepared a different way.

I decided I’m not going to class tomorrow because I am afraid of going downtown until this Final Four stuff is done. Also pollen but that’s a terrible excuse as I’m going to be planting. My city started up a community garden and I may get a plot! I just have to keep living here then…I was considering going back into Atlanta proper when my lease was up but I am dying to be part of a community garden, especially if it’s just starting up.

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta