drank Chocolate Puerh by Numi Organic Tea

btw so totally getting all the dried herbs to make/improve that blend of herbs for a cold. Felt soooo good after that.

So since I can’t really taste I have no idea why I went for this. I just knew I wanted puerh and well this doesn’t seem like a waste on useless taste buds.

First I just have to laugh again at the packaging of this tea. TEMPT your water to a boil. Whatever.

I tempted my water to a boil by subjecting it to heat in a closed container and steeped it for three minutes.

While really this was just hey maybe puerh helps get rid of colds, I was hoping for chocolate. I could taste chocolate. And just a bit of hay, I was worried this was actually going to be terrible and I’d be able to taste fishiness since I didn’t give it a little rinse off first.

I don’t understand puerh in a tea bag but I guess when you want it really conveniently, it works. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go cry because of hockey.

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta