drank Banana Pudding Black Tea by 52teas

Drank this last Sunday…then left it behind…and I can’t go get it back just yet. Sigh. It was my Monaco Grand Prix red flag tea because I needed something to do to at least keep me awake.

I still have some of the banana coconut pie houjicha and I can definitely smell a similarity, this one’s less heavy on the coconut…I mean I hardly knew there was even coconut in here until seeing the description and other notes. It definitely just comes off as a pudding creaminess.

As it cooled I liked it a bit less, though I think maybe just a touch of a sweetener would be perrrrrfect.

The banana flavor was of course awesome. I don’t think there’s a banana type of 52teas that I don’t like. It sometimes does have that candy taste, but in this one it was all around perfect. It reminded me a lot of this Banana Puddin’ popsicle from King of Pops I had a couple months ago…that makes me think this would definitely be a great iced tea too. Once I can get the packet back.

Thanks moraiwe!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I have a King of Pops small local company in my town too – Charleston, SC – that makes crazy flavored small batch popsicles.

Comments

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

hockey watching barista extraordinaire