drank Sansa Stark by Custom-Adagio Teas

I’m now watching hockey because I have watched 10 episodes of Game of Thrones in about 3 days. Oops?

Anyway since I felt I used a lot of tea on the pitcher of iced tea, I decided I’d cold steep it too. This bunch of tea was less pink in color and looked a bit more like black tea, so I intermixed the two, which was much needed. I tried a glass of what I had originally steeped and it had become completely tart – no underlying cream flavors at all.

In the future I will probably just make this on a cup by cup basis.

Tea and hockey is exactly what i’m doing right now. Good choice :0

momo

I hate the Bruins and dislike the Blackhawks and yet I can’t stop watching them. So good.

Nxtdoor

Bruins are going down! I’m a habs fan. Naturally, that makes the bruins (and the G-d leafs my worst enemies)

AureliaFish

Hey, I know nothing! I’m sure when the next season starts I’ll arbitrarily pick some team (though now with you I know two people who watch hockey. And they like the Bruins! Oh no)

momo

yeahhhh fellow habs fan!! sens too. it’s been nearly two months and i’m still mad, but ughh in the future i CAN’T WAIT

Comments

AureliaFish

Tea and hockey is exactly what i’m doing right now. Good choice :0

Nxtdoor

momo

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta