drank French Toast by 52teas

Someone texted me around 1pm about switching shifts at work tomorrow so now I don’t have to open 5 days in a row! I think maybe people felt bad for me. I really was scheduled for 3 in a row but took on two more to help people out so they could go visit family.

Also it just got randomly cold here, like I had to wear a hoodie to work (and should have yesterday) and just now when I went outside again. I took a nap in a fuzzy blanket and didn’t get all sweaty. It’s crazy. So now I can have tea to warm myself up early!

I’ve been wanting to give this one another shot and I finally did. A lower temperature REALLY helped out here. I heated my water to 190 and steeped for 3 minutes. It was supposed to be 2 1/2 but I got distracted, but 3 has worked perfectly.

I mostly taste maple syrup, cinnamon, and butter. I know I was missing butter last time. Not really getting too much toast still but I definitely like it how it is! If this one hasn’t worked for you, try a lower temp!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

It was chilly the past couple of days here too!

momo

The high today was 21 degrees below normal o_o

Josie Jade

It’s pretty cold in NC right now too. Or at least compared to normal.

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

It was chilly the past couple of days here too!

momo

The high today was 21 degrees below normal o_o

Josie Jade

It’s pretty cold in NC right now too. Or at least compared to normal.

hockey watching barista extraordinaire