drank Passion Berry by Teavana

I’ll add the actual description on Friday when I go to work again. This is one of the new Starbucks specific teas, meant to replace Passion — the iced tea is safe btw but I kind of wish it wasn’t, this is WAY better than Passion!

I put one sachet in about 6 oz of water and let it sit until my break. Then I poured it over ice. It’s a lot more reminiscent of Kanpe from DavidsTea than Tazo Passion. It’s less hibiscusy, and more fruity, with some other fruits in there, plus just a hint of cinnamon. It’s not too strong though, for me that’s where Kanpe fails.

I’m trying not to buy a tin of this but at $6.30 for a 2 oz tin with my discount I don’t think I can resist. I can reward myself for writing a paper right? I’m probably going to go to the Starbucks by home to finish up my paper later since I can’t bring myself to write it at home, and now I associate Starbucks with getting things done. I went to one yesterday and wrote 2 entire pages in just about an hour.

hockey watching barista extraordinaire