drank Pumpkin Spice Brulee by Teavana

I had high hopes for this tea but a) it actually was .98 per 2 oz more than the tin said which made me really mad and b) it doesn’t taste nearly as good as its ingredients would lead you to believe.

SURPRISE.

Anyway I was drawn to it because it’s pumpkin and chocolate. I finally figured out how to have pumpkin chai at work (it requires adding espresso, but you don’t even notice! Also I just realized how expensive it is if you don’t get free drinks. $1.50 for the espresso and $.60 to add the pumpkin, jeez.) so maybe now I need to try chocolate and pumpkin something because this does not do the trick. I made chocolate pumpkin tiramisu for a potluck and THAT was what I was kind of hoping for here, just with more spices.

The second time I had it, I tried it sweetened which made it a lot more chai-like, but it’s REALLY missing the damn pumpkin, and the chocolate really doesn’t contribute any kind of creaminess so I don’t know what its purpose was.

Weak.

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta