drank Kokomo Green by DAVIDsTEA

I’m surprised this is so poorly rated. I thought it tasted fine but it was hard to actually be able to taste the ingredients. The green tea was pretty weak itself, but I could taste mango and papaya.

I decided to have it iced though, maybe that helps. There was just something about how it smelled that made me think it was better to ice it. And I sure as hell didn’t steep it for 5 minutes and certainly not at 200 degrees, jeez DavidsTea…it’s green tea.

I am sure I probably used the green tea setting on my kettle which is 175 and steeped it two minutes. I think instead with the rest of it I will use more tea. It just seemed really weak but apparently the only alternative is bitterness. Finicky tea!

Fjellrev

Yeah, I think that’s why I didn’t like it. Either it was weak or bitter. Can’t win!

Comments

Fjellrev

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta