This is interesting. I made enough to be able to taste a bit hot, and then have a glass of it iced later. I wasn’t really a fan of it as a hot tea. Something about a cola flavor being hot just messes with my brain.

But iced, it’s good. I added a splash of club soda and a pinch of vanilla sugar and now it is even better. I didn’t get much vanilla, but I get cherry followed up by taste of cola. I don’t think I put enough vanilla sugar in for it to really make a difference and bring out the vanilla flavor, but I am definitely going to experiment with this a lot as an iced tea. It’s very unique.

ssajami

I know the feeling! I once had a root beer flavored rooibos tea. Drinking hot root beer flavor messed with my brain too. I tried to enjoy it, but it was just too much. However when iced it was fantastic.

The Purrfect Cup

I added a splash of cola to it when I made it iced. I liked it. But I agree I need to experiment more with it as an iced tea too.

momo

There are just so many different options for it iced!

Comments

ssajami

The Purrfect Cup

momo

There are just so many different options for it iced!

hockey watching barista extraordinaire