I saw this in Whole Foods before I saw anything about it…since I saw people say good things and I love cake, I kind of purposely just went back to get it…

O. M. G.

Adding the beetroot to color the tea more red is freakin’ genius, and just like in traditional red velvet you can’t taste it! It is delicious and chocolatey, sometimes I get a big taste of blackberry but that’s no problem.

I swear there’s even this slight tang to it like cream cheese frosting.

Entirely worth the ten bucks for the canister. And I have cake flavored vodka, can anyone say boozy tea latte when I actually buy milk sometime?

TeaBrat

I’ve heard good things about this one too but my experience with RoT has been terrible for the most part so I’m skeeered. ;-)

momo

Ugh too bad I mailed your tea before I bought this! I’ve never really bothered drinking anything from them because the prices don’t seem worth it for teabags, but I can be swayed with cake flavored things (see: vodka).

Tamm

This sounds amazing! I really want to try it b/c red velvet cake was my wedding cake! :)

Oh cruel fate! ;-)

Comments

TeaBrat

momo