drank Coconut Pouchong by Golden Moon Tea

I am tempted to go out and get some green curry right now to eat with a resteeping of this tea because I bet it would be AMAZING.

I can so clearly taste the coconut milk in here and it is so good. This is the first time I’ve ever had a pouchong but I can taste how good of a tea it is too. Floral, buttery goodness with the most delicious coconut flavor, I do not want to stop drinking this ever (except that there are 5 other Golden Moon teas to try so maybe later).

This is the best tasting coconut tea I’ve ever had, and I really like coconut in tea. I am definitely buying more of this in the future, because this little tin is going to be lucky if it makes it another month around me.

TeaBrat

I think this is delicious also… :)

Tabby

Green curry is amazing. :D

momo

Up until 10 days ago I had never had it before because I always order pad kee mao, but now I have had it twice since then and I feel like I think about it whenever possible.

Comments

TeaBrat

I think this is delicious also… :)

Tabby