drank Magnolia Oolong by Tea District

Thanks KiwiDelight for the sample! I am fond of oolongs and love the smell of magnolia blossoms so I was very curious about this tea! I agree with other reviewers that 1 tbs seems like a LOT of tea. I wish I had only used a tsp or 2 in my cup! I feel like this would be MUCH better if I had done that. I like the floral scent and sweetness of it but I’m getting a heavy almost bitter taste from the vast amount of tea leaves I used! I may rate this differently if I try it again with a different amount of leaves…

KiwiDelight

Did I write tbs instead of tsp?? Oh dear… ._.

Stephanie

I double checked on the website and it confirmed 1 TABLESPOON so I thought I’d try it…but yeah. WAY TOO MUCH, heh :)

KiwiDelight

I hope the second goes better! I haven’t had many oolongs, but I like this one.

Stephanie

I really like the magnolia part!

Stephanie

I got about a billion steeps from that tablespoon! haha…all the subsequent steeps were just fine and not too intense. Yummy in fact! Ooof too much caffeine today…

Comments

KiwiDelight

Did I write tbs instead of tsp?? Oh dear… ._.

KiwiDelight

I hope the second goes better! I haven’t had many oolongs, but I like this one.

Stephanie

I really like the magnolia part!

Stephanie

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana