Wow, just wow. Jasmine teas are one of my favorites, and this one is extra fine! I also really love a thick white silver needle like this. I’ll have to do a side by side tasting with my favorite jasmine pearl tea to see which one is my ULTIMATE favorite jasmine that I will keep in stock at all times!

Dinosara

Or you can end up like me with so many different jasmine teas from swaps and orders that you feel like you’ll never run out! :)

Stephanie

I think I have six or seven different types of pearls right now! I definitely won’t order any more jasmines till all of those are gone…which realistically might be NEVER! heh ;)

Stephanie

All of them are samples though, and some I only have one or two servings left…

Brendan

I love the jasmine pearls, which are your favorite so far?

Stephanie

Butiki’s! Although most of them I’ve tried have been very close in taste, there was something extra special about the Butiki ones. A little sweeter maybe? Also they’re organic which is nice :)

Comments

Dinosara

Stephanie

All of them are samples though, and some I only have one or two servings left…

Brendan

I love the jasmine pearls, which are your favorite so far?

Stephanie

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana