Made a pot of this last night. Another solid flavored honeybush from 52Teas! Thanks Jackie T for the sample! If you like honeybush and strawberries this one is a sure bet :)

i love this one so much more than regular old strawberry pie from 52 teas. it’s just much creamier and delicious

Stephanie

I’ve never tried the strawberry pie!

it looks like i might have a bit left in my cupboard. I’ll try and remember to check tonight if you send me a message and I can pop it in the mail for you. I think there was something else that i had you wanted to try to. Just pm me!

Stephanie

That is awfully kind of you :) My post office WAY over charges to send stuff to Canada though and I would want to send you something in return!

Comments

Stephanie

I’ve never tried the strawberry pie!

Stephanie

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana