I had a really challenging day at work today. I drank various steeps of this tea throughout the day, too. Early steeps started out very much like Laoshan Green and transformed into a tasty green oolong with lots of nice sweet mineral notes as the day went on. I enjoyed it very much and I am glad I can taste Laoshan in it! I am a big fan of anything the He family makes apparently :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

It’s awesome when one tea can last the entire day! :-)

JustJames

this is also one of my faves, a true wonder as to how they accomplish the backwards sweet wash.

Stephanie

Laoshan magic!

JustJames

i actually steeped up the last of mine tonight so i could stuff the steeped leaves under chicken skin along with other herbs for dinner tonight. yum!

Rie

Glad you made it through the day. ^ -^

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

It’s awesome when one tea can last the entire day! :-)

Stephanie

Laoshan magic!

Rie

Glad you made it through the day. ^ -^

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana