Ooh look what I lost in the fridge and then found again! Tasty afternoon snackage as a blended latte with ice, milk and honey! Yum :)

Courtney

You keep your matchas in the fridge? Fascinating. Do you find the keep better?

Stephanie

I’ve heard they keep better in the fridge, but I’ve not been drinking matcha long enough to know if it’d go bad quicker or not!

Dinosara

I keep mine in airtight bags in the freezer. I’ve had them for a long time but they are still very flavorful!

Courtney

Hmm. Good to know. I’ve always kept mine in the bags they come in, then within a ziploc, in my cupboard. I’ve had four flavours for at least 6 months and they still taste great. Perhaps the fridge or freezer would be even better.

Comments

Courtney

You keep your matchas in the fridge? Fascinating. Do you find the keep better?

Stephanie

Dinosara

Courtney

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana