Oooh, cool vanilla/minty goodness! I really wasn’t sure about this flavor combo, thank you BrewTEAlly Sweet for sending me some in a swap!

I am picky about my mint teas, but this one is nicely balanced with the vanilla, and the lavender is in there somewhere, but it is not overpowering at all. Very nicely blended and I could sure use the energy boost from the guayusa this afternoon! I still prefer the Good Morning Sunshine flavor of guayusa, but this is a nice change of pace :)

ifjuly

I felt the same way about the flavor combo—seemed odd to me at first—and then found I really dug it because it was blended so well. And yeah the way it’s soothing but also energizing is awesome.

Comments

ifjuly

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana