Wow. This is the most authentic pastry tasting tea I’ve ever had! It is buttery, a little nutty, and very “bakery” flavored! I am drinking it unsweetened but I imagine it would be out of this world with a little honey! Thank you SO MUCH for the sample of this one BrewTEAlly Sweet!!!

Anna

I SO want to try this, I’ve been seeing notes on it all over the place lately. I can’t even imagine what it would taste like.

Courtney

This is one of my all-time favourites. So delicious!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Right?! I was sooooo excited for you to try this! Yay! And they now have a decaf version so it can be a nice bedtime tea!

Comments

Anna

Courtney

This is one of my all-time favourites. So delicious!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana