drank Milk Oolong by thepuriTea

Holy cow, this is unflavored? Even with my cold I am still getting SO MUCH caramelly goodness from this tea! Could it be that I’ve never had a milk oolong before? How did that happen???

Thank you so much BrewTEAlly Sweet for this sample! This is definitely something I want to explore in more detail!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Wish I had more to give but that was the last of it. I liked it so much I thought that you might enjoy it as well! :D

Aww, thanks for letting me try it

try the one from mandala too if you ever place an order with garret…

Stephanie

Thanks for the tip, Sil! I’ve got a couple of Mandala samples coming in a swap, and then I’m going to decide what to order from them :D WOOT

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Aww, thanks for letting me try it

try the one from mandala too if you ever place an order with garret…

Stephanie

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana