drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas
  1. from the Here’s Hoping Traveling Tea Box

I got my first traveling tea box today from Tea Sipper! I had to go to the post office to pick it up on my lunch break. I haven’t had a chance to look through it all yet, but I found this near the top and I’ve always wanted to try it!

Well, I’m always happy to try a 52Teas blend without having to commit to an entire 2oz pouch. This one lives up to it’s reputation! This is one of the better 52Teas blends I have tried. I love coconut! This one is very creamy and the black base is mild and unobtrusive. There isn’t a whole lot in the pouch so I’ll probably leave the rest in there for other Steepsters to try. I just wanted a cups worth for sampling purposes :)

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Mmmmmmm…I hope this gets.resteeped soon!

Tea Sipper

I hope you find a few you like in the teabox! :D

Stephanie

I did find many things to try! I separated the samples I took out into my own little baggies, and it will be heading on to BrewTEAlly Sweet TODAY! I hand wrote out everything I added and took out, but I will type it all up ASAP!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Cheater! Your supposed to enjoy the box. But this is very smart too. I should just do that now with the teas I have left to try in my box since this one is heading my way already :)

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Mmmmmmm…I hope this gets.resteeped soon!

Tea Sipper

I hope you find a few you like in the teabox! :D

Stephanie

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana