My new Butiki teas arrived! I’ve been quivering with excitement ever since, and waiting till this morning to try them :D

I brewed a cup of this, and patiently waited for it to cool down a bit before tasting it. Whoa, the white tea really does have a champagne characteristic about it! It is sweet with a delicate faint hay like flavor. The rose is not at all obnoxious like some rose flavors can be, and the cream! OH THE CREAM! This tea is super creamy. I really want to figure out a way to make this flavor into some kind of mousse dessert. Can you imagine a champagne and rose cream mousse? OMG! I’ve got some rosewater in the cabinet…maybe some day I’ll have time to experiment :)

Butiki Teas

Oooh, that would be delicious!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Oh my goodness! This sounds like heaven in a cup! I will have to try a recipe like that!

Comments

Butiki Teas

Oooh, that would be delicious!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana