drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas

SWEET COCONUTTY GOODNESS! Oh man oh man, I loves me some coconut, and this tea takes the cake. The banana and assam, too…its just perfect! It tastes like super creamy toasted coconut pudding, with banana toffee crunch. Or maybe a buttery toasted coconut pound cake with banana cream pudding trifle. drool I would totally buy this one, for the record. I think I prefer it to everyone’s beloved caramel vanilla assam!

I am drinking it straight this time, but with the rest of my sample I’m definitely going to try adding cream and sugar. I bet it will be heavenly! Thanks for the sample JustJames and thanks for creating this blend Stacy! :D

Stephanie

I think I would love this tea even if it was just a generic black base, but with the special delicious assam? Could it be more perfect? OK, I’m done gushing now :)

keychange

Oh, you’ll love love love it with cream and sugar as well! Unbelievable!

JustJames

=0) so glad you like it….. try drinking it while watching dr. who!!

Stephanie

I am a huge nerd, and I love Star Trek, and other sci fi, but I just can’t do the Who :/

I never got into it and then my British ex husband kinda ruined it for me! Ha!

LOVE the tea though :D

Fuzzy_Peachkin

oh! THis sounds amazing!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

(Drooling) coconut obsession

Comments

Stephanie

keychange

Oh, you’ll love love love it with cream and sugar as well! Unbelievable!

JustJames

=0) so glad you like it….. try drinking it while watching dr. who!!

Stephanie

I never got into it and then my British ex husband kinda ruined it for me! Ha!

LOVE the tea though :D

Fuzzy_Peachkin

oh! THis sounds amazing!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

(Drooling) coconut obsession

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana