Still my favorite herbal blend so far. I’m sure i will be drinking plenty of it this winter!

Bonnie

Love this blend! I can add puerh or laoshan black when I want to which makes it versatile.

Stephanie

That sounds good! I’m picky and don’t like many caffeine free teas/tisanes so I usually save this one for nighttime :)

Still can’t believe it ha ha

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Is this still the pack I gave you?

Stephanie

Nah, I finished that one ;) I’ve only got about half an ounce left of my other packet though!

Thanks for sending it along, btw.

Comments

Bonnie

Still can’t believe it ha ha

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Is this still the pack I gave you?

Stephanie

Thanks for sending it along, btw.

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana