I’m very grateful to Starfevre for letting me try some of this. It has always been on my “holy crap this flavor sounds amazing I must try it someday!” list, but with the mixed reviews I’ve been scared to invest in a whole package.

This morning I whipped some up as a hot latte with honey. This matcha smells AMAZING. Exactly like it is described, it smells like a macadamia praline! Now, why can’t it taste exactly like it smells? There IS something a touch artificial tasting about it. It is drinkable, but definitely not something I would purchase in the future. I don’t have many flavors of matcha laying around right now, so I will easily finish this sample though. It’s a nice change up and will tide me over until I can order a better tasting nutty flavored matcha in the future! :)

Skysamurai

That sounds amazing. Putting it on my list!

Comments

Skysamurai

That sounds amazing. Putting it on my list!

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana