drank La Naissance by Fauchon

I’m SO BUMMED! I’ve only got one cup of this left now, since I spilled a little leaf on the floor when I was making a cup just now. pouts

Also I’ve decided I DO prefer this one to Brioche, though they are both very yummy.

Anna

Nooo! LEAFSPILL! I’m so sorry.

I’m curious about Brioche, but it’s always tricky with those teas that are super talked up and everyone’s favourite.

Stephanie

Yeah, I know what you mean, Anna. I recommend finding someone to send you some in swap so you can check it out. I would offer, but I literally only have one serving left of Brioche AND Naissance. I was trying to choose a favorite. Unfortunately for me, I decided I prefer the one that is a lot harder to get ahold of!

Anna

I think someone is already sending me some, actually, but thank you for being so kind.

Also, I wonder if this is one of those blends that are supplied by Dammann Frères… Have you tried Fleurilège?

Terri HarpLady

I have a sample of this from Sil, waiting to be sampled.

Stephanie

No, I have not tried Fleurilege Anna, but it sounds delicious!

And Terri I can’t wait to hear what you think! If you like soft florals and almonds you will love it :)

Oh…I guess I got the impression that it was suppose to taste like Brioche, lol

Dinosara

Yeah this one will be tough to replace. The only tea that is similar to me is also discontinued (Teavana’s Amandine Rose)… It’s the combo of Rose and almond that is sometimes hard to come across.

Stephanie

It does taste similar to Brioche, but with a hint of floral (rose). Bummed that it is discontinued :(

Comments

Anna

Nooo! LEAFSPILL! I’m so sorry.

Terri HarpLady

I have a sample of this from Sil, waiting to be sampled.

Stephanie

No, I have not tried Fleurilege Anna, but it sounds delicious!

Oh…I guess I got the impression that it was suppose to taste like Brioche, lol

Dinosara

Stephanie

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana