Sample sipdown! Found this one in my desk drawer at work. I think it was from BrewTEAlly Sweet ages ago!

Good stuff. So rare for me to like a vanilla tea, much less one with lavender. A testament to Stacy’s blending wizardry, I suppose! I’d re-order this one but I slightly prefer the Good Morning Sunshine for my flavored guayusa kick :)

CrowKettle

I can’t make up my mind on those two blends! I thought The Killer’s Vanilla would be good for starting off an all-nighter, while Good Morning Sunshine would keep me awake long enough to physically hand in the paper later in the afternoon.. Maybe that’s too much guayusa.

Stephanie

hahaha :)

Courtney

Blending wizardry is right.

Comments

CrowKettle

Stephanie

hahaha :)

Courtney

Blending wizardry is right.

Graphic artist, printmaker, lover of tea.

I love pretty much every type of tea camellia sinensis can produce. I like herbal teas sometimes but I can’t stand rooibos.

Butiki, Verdant, Mandala, TeaVivre and Den’s are my favorite online retailers so far.

Southern Indiana