drank Coffee Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

This deceivingly simple tea with large, dusty black leaves results in a complex final product. The fragrance is slightly musky and earthy but with a creamy, mocha-caramel base.

This brews to something approximating a coffee color. The taste has the sweet, mossy flavor of pu-erh along with subtle coffee and caramel notes and a strong vanilla finish. As the cup cools, you simply have COFFEE. (Yes, you can smell and taste the capital letters!)

I was pleasantly surprised by this tea. I was drawn by the appealing description and it was an honest representation of the tea. I think this would be a great choice for anyone that wants to ease their way into pu-erhs.

Beckara

I want to give this tea to my coffee addicted parents, to see if I can convert them!

Lori

I ordered this one and am excited to try it.

Paul M Tracy

This is my first of many new teas I just received from DavidsTea (or David’sTea or David’s Tea depending on who did the entry.) I have to pace myself otherwise I’d do a face plant into the whole box; especially the Fall collection!

Cofftea

Paul, why don’t you shoot Jason a PM and have him merge them all under 1 cohesive brand?

Paul M Tracy

great minds, cofftea! I thought about this on the way home today and just sent him an e-mail.

Comments

Beckara

Lori

I ordered this one and am excited to try it.

Cofftea

Paul M Tracy

avid reader and fitness freak – my tasting notes are brutally honest and range from raving fanaticism to snarky *please don’t take them personally*

Scottsdale, Arizona