drank Keemun by World Market

I like this one. Like the other World Market teas I’ve tried, it’s pretty much as advertised: silky and smooth and slightly plummy, although I don’t really find any pine. There are some other flavors here I can’t quite put my finger on, but it’s one of those teas that linger at the back of your mouth in a pleasant way.

It also seems forgiving of oversteeping; I accidentally let one pot go for eight or nine minutes — oops — and it was still drinkable.

I love tea! I still don’t know very much about it, though; I know what I like and what I don’t, and that’s about it.

Aside from tea (and food), I enjoy crafty stuff, writing, reading and playing with my cats.

About my ratings: I need to go through and redo them, because really I just sort of use that slider as a ranking system and the numbers for a lot of the teas I’ve done notes for don’t accurately reflect how I actually feel about them. :/

California