drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

Got this with the nut and spice sampler from Adagio, which I set aside and promptly forgot all about until I was digging for something sans caffeine last night. I popped the top on this to give it a smell, and the scent was so delicious I left it out on my counter last night to try first thing this morning.

I was a little worried it wouldn’t taste as good as it smells, but I gave it a shot anyway. It’s a tiny, tiny bit harsh, but it’s also sweet and nutty and pretty fantastic. It isn’t as creamy as it smells, but a little bit of milk would fix that, I’m sure. I don’t have any on hand right now to try, unfortunately.

I’ll definitely be adding a bit of this to my next order from Adagio.

I love tea! I still don’t know very much about it, though; I know what I like and what I don’t, and that’s about it.

Aside from tea (and food), I enjoy crafty stuff, writing, reading and playing with my cats.

About my ratings: I need to go through and redo them, because really I just sort of use that slider as a ranking system and the numbers for a lot of the teas I’ve done notes for don’t accurately reflect how I actually feel about them. :/

California