drank Irish Afternoon by Bewley's

This is an excellent alternative to breakfast tea! You can definitely taste the similarities between the Irish Breakfast and Afternoon but this one is a little more mellow. I generally leave the teabag in the entire time I’m drinking a breakfast tea, so I did the same with this tea- great choice!

Boiling 8 min or more
KittyLovesTea

I agree that it is a nice alternative to their breakfast tea. Sometimes I don’t want anything too strong in the morning and find myself picking afternoon tea instead. With this you still get a clean/fresh taste and a boost. I may have to get a cup now you mention it :)

Comments

KittyLovesTea

I’m back in Winnipeg now, so regular access to all my teas! (Though I do miss Ireland quite a lot.)

I mostly drink black teas (anything with cinnamon is fantastic), with a few white teas as well.

Winnipeg, MB