This is great for brewing tea on the go, except for the fact that it is made of glass. I don’t bring it everywhere because I’m afraid to break it, but it’s useful to keep in your office. I have the one with a bamboo lid and this part of the mug is poorly made. When I bought it, there were little cracks in the bamboo. I went back to the store and I found out that they were all like this. I could have got a refund, but I decided to keep it because it was useful. I just avoid to put the lid on when I have tea in the mug to keep the bamboo from cracking more. It defeats the purpose of a travel mug, but as I said I don’t really use it for this. It’s very expensive for the quality. I’ve had mine for more than a year so maybe they fixed the issue.

I started drinking tea only a few years ago and I enjoy it because there are so many different kinds to try. I love to step out of my comfort zone and taste a wide variety of flavours. I am very curious about the different types of tea and how they are processed. I also appreciate traditional or antique teaware.

This is how I rate teas:
100 : Extraordinary delicious
81-99 : Very good, I enjoy it a lot
66-80 : Good, but not in my favorites
51-65 : Ok, not impressed
36-50 :Disappointing but it isn’t bad
16-35 : I don’t enjoy drinking it
0-15 : Absolutely disgusting, I can’t drink it

In addition to being a tea drinker, I am a foodie, a traveler, an historical junkie, a geek that loves to play video games, a bookworm and a cat lover :)

English isn’t my first language so I hope I’m not butchering it too much!

Sherbrooke, Canada