This is funny. Found it at TJ Maxx, funny packaging, odd ingredient list which consists of berries and nothing else (although I broke a the bag apart and am completely confused by the contents, which included greens). Has a light fruit taste, no depth. I am using it in a spritzer bottle for setting make-up and mixing it into facial masks for clients. Smells lovely.

Jaime

I know it sounds strange, but I’m going to have to try this stuff!!! Wonder if my TJ Maxx has it…

MelissaPicoli

i went on their website, UK based. I think what’s happening is that it is a start-up and they changed packaging. I am a tea start-up too, so i hope she does very well. packaging is tough. if you find the “super anti-ageing” tea with the lady on front, try it! If I see some more I will pick it up and send to you.

Jaime

I’ll definitely pick some up if I see it, and thanks!!

Comments

Jaime

MelissaPicoli

Jaime

I’ll definitely pick some up if I see it, and thanks!!

esthetician. tea snob. tea blender. product developer. magazine hoarder. collector of neutral toned cardigans and wonderful earrings. Creator of Daily Beauty Tea by BijaBody health+beauty

missoula