TTB #1

This is an amazing earl grey! Sometimes, with earls, I get this artificial bite of what is supposed to be bergamot flavor. I don’t find that here at all. Just smooth, creamy essence of all the complex notes that make an earl grey exactly what it is. At the same time, the base is pretty bold, slightly astringent, and plain delicious.

I was so excited to find a JusTea tea in the Traveling Teabox as I’ve been wanting to try their teas for so long. Now I will definitely place an order with them at some point, and I will, in fact, add their company name to the
(neverending :P) list of tea companies I would like to order from this year.

I started drinking tea when I was a teenager, my dad used to make tea a million times a day as it was (and still is!) good for his health. So he would make it for the entire family. Usually it was Lipton with a teaspoon of sugar per cup and a slice of lemon. I was fond of it made this way then a lot.

Then I would have occasional loose leaf teas, I slowly got into green tea… I would mostly stick to bagged tea though. It was just convenient.

Only recently, in the middle of 2013, did I start getting seriously into all kinds of loose leaf tea.

My cupboard only reflects what I have in ‘regular’ (non-sample) sizes. It could be that I have some tea you’re looking for, just in a smaller amount, even though it is not in my cupboard, so you can always just ask when swapping with me :)

- Chinese & Taiwanese black teas
- second flush darjeelings
- malty assams
- green oolongs
- Chinese green teas
- super-fruity rooibos/honeybush “teas”

- Japanese green teas
- pu-erhs

- chai teas
- herbal teas
- fruit teas

- mint in blends (it’s ok as straight mint)

Apart from tea, I love reading, board-gaming with my husband, learning foreign languages (currently Spanish and Portuguese) and listening to lots and lots of music!

And if we just stick to food-related stuff I am also a great aficionado of good craft beer and dark chocolate :)

Golden Moon Tea
Harney & Sons
Shang Tea
Whispering Pines Tea Co.
Yezi Tea

You can also find me here:
On Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/dairy_queen