drank Yoga Tea by Capital Teas

TTB #7

My husband and I had a friend over this evening so instead of a couple of greens and whites from the Traveling Box that I planned to have, I had a bunch of craft beer. Oh well!

Now I am having this Yoga Tea, which is probably the only herbal in the entire TT Box :D That’s what I needed though.

It’s very soothing, pleasantly tasting herbal. I detect ginger and licorice… It also smells like fresh leather sandals. I don’t mean it in a bad way (I think). Herbal blends (non-rooibos ones), however, have a tendency to taste the same… It’s always good to have one of these in your cupboard. But it could be ANY one.

It doesn’t make me want to do yoga either. Definitely not right now.

CapitalTeas

Thanks for your review! I hope you’re able to try more of our teas soon. Happy Brewing!

Comments

CapitalTeas

ME & TEA

I started drinking tea when I was a teenager, my dad used to make tea a million times a day as it was (and still is!) good for his health. So he would make it for the entire family. Usually it was Lipton with a teaspoon of sugar per cup and a slice of lemon. I was fond of it made this way then a lot.

Then I would have occasional loose leaf teas, I slowly got into green tea… I would mostly stick to bagged tea though. It was just convenient.

Only recently, in the middle of 2013, did I start getting seriously into all kinds of loose leaf tea.

[LOVES]:
- Chinese black teas
- green oolongs
- super-fruity rooibos/honeybush “teas”
- interesting dessert teas

[LIKES]:
- green teas
- white teas
- dark oolongs
- non-Chinese black teas
- earl greys
- pu-erhs
- anything else that is missing from other categories

[IS INDIFFERENT ABOUT]:
- chai teas
- herbal teas
- fruit teas

[DISLIKES]:
- mint in blends (it’s ok as straight mint)

JUST ME
Apart from tea, I love reading, board-gaming with my husband, learning foreign languages (currently Spanish and Portuguese) and listening to lots and lots of music!

And if we just stick to food-related stuff I am also a great aficionado of good craft beer and dark chocolate :)

MY FAVORITE TEA COMPANIES (so far):
Whispering Pines Tea Co.
Butiki
Shang Tea
Yezi Tea
Golden Moon Tea
Lupicia
Harney & Sons

You can also find me here:
On Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/dairy_queen