Ahhh, sleep. I miss you so much in larger doses, alas you have slipped through my hands like the sands of time. But wait – whats this!? Extra sleepy bear tea?! A blind buy of a pound of it made me cross my fingers and hope for the best. Shipping was quick. Emails were replied to quickly. Price was right. Quality of tea blend was high. Naturally sweet in just the right amounts. Smells beautiful when dry in my jar, as well as brewed. Looks pretty. Love love love the way it smells actually. It works. I doubted that it would have any effect on me, but it actually works. A nice mellow body relaxant and tension unwinder. When I finally do fall asleep, I sleep well and wake up rested. It was exciting for me to drink hops in something other than beer! I have also been giving samples of this stuff out to friends and coworkers and they all dig it as well. Looking forward to trying out more wonderful goodies from NMTC! Much love and cheer in 2013!