This is my first experience with anything Jasmine and the first description that comes to mind is “perfumy”. Not crazy about the smell- seems like it should be in a bath product not a tea. Perhaps it’s just me. The tea is pleasant enough to drink and I even steeped the tea bag a second time. The second cup I’m having now is less smelly of course, but still not my favorite.
I just got the variety pack that has a bunch of choices in it- can’t wait to try them all!

Carolyn

My experience with Jasmine teas is that there are subtle difference that add up to a difference that changes the tea from “bath product” to tea. If you get a chance to try Jasmine pearls you might like them better.

rabbysmom

Thanks for the suggestion!

Comments

Carolyn

rabbysmom

Thanks for the suggestion!

Mom of two kids who enjoys a cup of tea. When someone is not calling me Mommy I go by Stephanie. I am a (gasp!) tea bag lovin’, grocery store brand tea drinker and offer no apologies for my lack of tea knowledge and expertise. I want my tea to be affordable and easy to find.

Mt. Pleasant South Carolina