Continuing on with my reviews from the variety pack… This tea is not all that I hoped for it to be. Good enough, but I wouldn’t buy a box. Again I find myself comparing to Bigelow’s English Breakfast and I prefer the cheaper tea to this one! Go figure.

Marie

Yeah the MLT’s Breakfast Tea is not enough of a robust tea for me. But they do make a good earl grey. I think with these bags it might help to try doubling up to punch up the flavor and robustness.

Comments

Marie

Mom of two kids who enjoys a cup of tea. When someone is not calling me Mommy I go by Stephanie. I am a (gasp!) tea bag lovin’, grocery store brand tea drinker and offer no apologies for my lack of tea knowledge and expertise. I want my tea to be affordable and easy to find.

Mt. Pleasant South Carolina