drank Irish Breakfast by Twinings

Depeche Mode’s song “I Just Can’t Get Enough” sufficiently sums up how I feel about this tea. I just can’t get enough and always say I’m just going to have “one more cup”.

Seriously dying to compare this to Barry’s, though, since I hear that is the tea of choice in Ireland. Just can’t decide which one I should get- the Barry’s “Gold” or the “Original” that comes in the green box. Then I’ll let Twining’s and Barry’s duke it out for my morning start :)

laurenpressley

Ooh, I hadn’t heard of Barry’s before! I’m a big fan of trying the teas that are popular in big tea drinking areas. I’ll have to look into this one!

Rena Sherwood

Great — now I have Depeche Mode stuck in my head. Anyway, Barry’s Gold is FAB. Store it in a cool, dry place and it’ll last for years. That being said, I haven’t had Twining’s Irish Breakfast in ages.

rabbysmom

haha, glad to help Rena ;) Thanks for suggesting the Barry’s Gold. Went by World Market this week and didn’t see it like I was hoping too. Next time I see it I’ll be sure to pick it up!

Dravistich

I got four bags of the Irish Breakfast that I don’t want. You want ’em?

Comments

laurenpressley

Rena Sherwood

rabbysmom

Dravistich

I got four bags of the Irish Breakfast that I don’t want. You want ’em?

Mom of two kids who enjoys a cup of tea. When someone is not calling me Mommy I go by Stephanie. I am a (gasp!) tea bag lovin’, grocery store brand tea drinker and offer no apologies for my lack of tea knowledge and expertise. I want my tea to be affordable and easy to find.

Mt. Pleasant South Carolina