drank PG Tips by PG Tips

Never tried this before! Had my first cup yesterday afternoon and loved it! I can add milk and sugar and still taste the nice flavor of tea. ( When I add milk and sugar to Twining’s Irish Breakfast the tea seems overwhelmed by the additions, which is strange considering that it is supposed to be really strong. )

This is so yummy that I went to bed last night actually looking forward to my PG Tips in the morning! Woke up early today and ALMOST got out of bed at a crazy-early hour just because I was craving this tea. LOL Anyways, this is obviously a keeper and will replace my former morning favorite, Twining’s Irish Breakfast. :)

Mom of two kids who enjoys a cup of tea. When someone is not calling me Mommy I go by Stephanie. I am a (gasp!) tea bag lovin’, grocery store brand tea drinker and offer no apologies for my lack of tea knowledge and expertise. I want my tea to be affordable and easy to find.

Mt. Pleasant South Carolina