drank Le Digestif (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I was worried about trying this one thanks to the catnip so I have been putting it off for a while. Also, it smelled a bit medicinal to me but I decided to finally give it a try.

I find brewed, the smell is less medicinal than the dry leaves. The taste is not bad. The flavors are personally not something I would crave or think about but then again it is suggested as a tea that helps with upset stomachs. I can definitely understand how this would be calming for an upset stomach as it is easy to drink and finishes with a nice minty freshness from the peppermint.

Ultimately, this tea is not something I will be going out of my way to have but I will be happy that its around on days when I am not feeling 100%.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):