drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

I am having this one again since I boiled the water before I figured out what tea I intended on having and this was right by the kettle, staring at me, begging to be brewed. Last time I made this I fell in love with it and though this time it tastes a little different (probably because last time it was made in a teapot and this time in a timolino) I still really like it. This cup, the lavender is more pronounced both in smell and taste but I don’t mind that at all. I am glad to see that upon second tasting I am still a fan and my first reaction wasn’t just excitement over a new tea.

Roswell Strange

Your reviews make me want to try this! I put it on my Christmas list of teas though, so no buying any for myself.

VariaTEA

haha I am glad my reviews inspired you to want to try it. Now I hope that you like it as much as I do otherwise I will feel bad I hyped it up so much and you were disappointed

noyadefleur

I’d really like to try this one.. I feel like I’d love it. But I smelled it in the store and it seemed really off putting. Though we seem to have similar tastes so maybe I’ll give it a go.

VariaTEA

I smelled it once before and told them to put it away because I also didn’t like the smell but when I asked the saleswoman and she so strongly recommended it I thought I should at least try and I am definitely glad I did.

Comments

Roswell Strange

noyadefleur