drank Kanpe Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Another sample from Dexter3657; I am trying to work through as many as possible before my order arrives tomorrow. Also I am just so excited that I want to try them all tonight!!

Anyways, this is my second tart tea of the day and I actually was not anticipating the tartness so it took my by surprise. Upon the first sip I find this similar to Queen of Tarts by DAVIDs as the hibiscus really shines through but what is interesting about this tea is how once you get past the tart hibiscus there is a complex flavor that is both spiced and sweet. I am definitely getting the cinnamon as well as the fruits (which I at first thought I was tasting apple but now realize it is a more complex flavor profile than that).

Ultimately, I am really enjoying this cup that has something for everyone – tart, spice, and sweet all blend together quite well. Thank you Dexter3657!

ETA: Unfortunately in my freezing apartment if one does not drink the tea within 20 minutes of it being brewed the tea becomes ice cold. On the plus side, this has now taught me that I really enjoy Kanpe cold.

Dexter3657

LOL I guess I just like the tart. Sometimes I like this one with a little straight green tossed in…..

VariaTEA

that could be nice. It is funny because I had Queen of Tarts this morning so it was a shocker to be having a tart tea in the evening too. It is very good though, once I realized it was tart I definitely enjoyed it a lot more. The first sip really took me by surprise though.

Comments

Dexter3657

VariaTEA