drank Cucumber White by The TeaCupany
2087 tasting notes

This is yet another sample I received from Dexter3657. I am really trying to power through them and taste them all before I have even more teas to explore.

Anyways, this tea tastes exactly like what you’d think it tastes like. This is white tea with subtle notes of cucumber. Personally, I like bolder flavors but this is definitely a very nice cup of tea when your in the mood for nothing over-the-top or fancy. Thanks Dexter3657!

Dexter

I might have to try this one tonight……..

Roswell Strange

The two teas I have my eye on from TeaCupany are this one and Sweet Potato Pie (which Dexter reviewed). Thanks for reviewing this one: we seem to have pretty similar taste, so I think I’d feel a lot more comfortable placing a TeaCupany order for those two after reading your and Dexter’s reviews.

VariaTEA

Glad I could help! Also, Dexter sent me Sweet Cherry from the Teacupany to try so I can let you know how that tastes once I try it myself if you like.

VariaTEA

Plus sweet potato pie sounds interesting. I would definitely be interested to hear your thoughts on that once you try it.

i liked sweet potato pie! it was neat

Comments

Dexter

I might have to try this one tonight……..

Roswell Strange